Friday, August 5, 2011

Taylor Lautner the next Mark Wahlberg?

Today at the HFPA Luncheon in Beverly Hills, Mark Wahlberg proclaimed that he and friend Leonardo DiCaprio are obsolete with a guy like Taylor Lautner around! Here are the details :

“I am sitting at a table with a gentleman who is better looking than you and is in better shape than me,” Wahlberg said to DiCaprio earlier today at the Hollywood Foreign Press Association’s annual luncheon at the Beverly Hills Hotel. “So, we’re both out of a job, dude. Taylor Lautner! We’re screwed.”

As the crowd -- which included Lea Michele and Gerard Butler -- roared with laughter, Wahlberg, 40, added: "It's over, dude. Titanic and Boogie Nights were a long time ago. I accept it. I had a good run and on to the next."

After the toast, Lautner admitted he was startled (but flattered) by the unexpected shout-out.Lautner was a bit, well, shell-shocked by the very unexpected attention. "I don't even know the word to describe being here," the 19-year-old Abduction star told E! News. "It's so odd. It's such an honor. I'm up on the stage and talking in front of people like that? The people that I looked up to my entire life? Hearing words like that from Mark and everybody it's just really surreal."

via

For books and DVDs order by clicking here or visit the links. Please support us in blogging by clicking the links. Books: 

No comments:

Post a Comment