Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ashley Greene: “I’m In An Amazing Place”


“Ashley Greene has revealed that she is in an ‘amazing place’ with her career.

The 23-year-old actress, who plays Alice Cullen in The Twilight series, said that she doesn’t want to take any time off work at the moment as ‘doors are being opened’ for her.

She told Teen Vogue, ‘When I feel like I’m not doing something, it drives me insane. Right now I’m in this amazing place, and there are open doors. I think it would be foolish to take a month off.

‘So many people would kill to be in my shoes that it’s just bad karma!’

She added that she bonded with Miley Cyrus whilst starring on LOL: Laughing Out Loud together.

‘She’s young, but we could relate to each other because she’s probably been through as much as a 40-year-old.’ she said.”



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment