Monday, April 11, 2011

Lisa Howard on Being Cast in ‘Breaking Dawn’

Nick Orlando recently spoke with the very talented Lisa Howard as she gets ready to celebrate the release of her debut CD, Songs of Innocence and Experience: The Music of William Finn. In addition to talking about her music, Lisa also mentioned how she came to be cast as Siobhan in Breaking Dawn and what she’s looking forward to in the future. Read more below:

NO: You will be playing Siobhan in the upcoming Twilight film Breaking Dawn with Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. How did this come about?

LH: I was a huge fan of the books before I ever got the audition. My manager called and said you got an audition to play a vampire. I put myself on tape in New York, and the following week, I landed the role. We filmed in Baton Rouge. This was so different that doing theatre, but a neat experience.


click here for more

No comments:

Post a Comment