Monday, April 11, 2011

Report: Nikki Reed Lands Idol Boyfriend

Well done Nikki Reed. The Twilight actress is allegedly dating American Idol contestant Paul McDonald. We’ve long given up on watching Idol, so we have no idea if this dude is the next big thing or the next Blake Lewis. Either way, he’s kinda already won by landing Nikki. The two met at the premiere of Red Riding Hood – McDonald was there with the Idol crew, Nikki was supporting Twilight director and pal Catherine Hardwicke. Nikki actually approached McDonald, introduced herself, gushed and then awkwardly ran away, leaving McDonald to declare, “Was she a famous actress or something? I’d hang out with her.”
You want to see that interaction on tape, you say? You’re in luck! Check out their flirtation below. Nikki even blogged about their meeting, writing:
Finally Paul McDonald, with all 32 teeth sparkling(assuming he still has his wisdoms in) walked my way. I turned red (duh), lookedto the ground and told him I thought he should be the next American Idol, andthat I needed to walk away because I was overwhelmed and speechless…and…well…I still may have not matured past the age of 12.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment