Thursday, June 16, 2011

Robert Pattinson Reveals Wedding Plans!

Rob has confessed when he gets hitched, it will be "simple"...

MTV:
Robert Pattinson may not even be engaged to girlfriend Kristen Stewart, but the hunky actor has already started to plan his wedding.

According to Heat magazine, the Twilight star claims that when in comes to his nuptials, he would like it to be a low-key affair.

When asked by the publication about his dream wedding, R-Pattz revealed: "I imagine it to be pretty simple. It's not exactly my style to fly in 500 different celebrities from around the world."

He continued: "My best friends now are the same best friends I had before everything got a little crazy. I would want it to just be family and close friends, not somebody I've said hello to once at an awards ceremony."

Despite spending a lot of time Stateside, the 25-year old claimed he would want to tie the knot in the UK, admitting: "The weather in LA is great, but if I were to get married, I think I would like to do so back home."

Rob's character, Edward Cullen, is set to marry Bella Swan in the forthcoming Twilight flick, Breaking Dawn, where Pattinson recently confessed that K-Stew "looked amazing" when shooting the scenes.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 is due to hit cinemas this November…we can't wait!

via

No comments:

Post a Comment