Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Taylor Lautner tapped as new Bench endorser


Here  is the news :
Taylor Lautner of Twilight fame has been tapped as the newest Bench endorser.

This was the latest good news relayed to Funfare yesterday afternoon by my sosyalista DPA who didn’t say if Lautner would model shirts and pants or, why not, underwear.

Lautner is the perfect Bench model.

I have interviewed him twice, first in New Moon in 2009 and then last year for Eclipse. Only in his late teens, Lautner has beefed up for his role as Jacob, the werewolf (against Robert Pattinson as vampire Edward for Kristen Stewart, the human between them) in the Twilight series, with the last book, Breaking Dawn, split into two movies (the first one showing end of this year).


During our second interview, I asked Lautner (who was friendly and engaging) how he developed his six-pack.


He smiled and said, “I worked out five days a week. At the same time, I had to eat every two hours…six egg whites, bacon and toast in the morning as suggested by my trainer. The working out was easy but the eating part was hard. I had to add calories because my body fat was only about eight percent.”


Lautner is the latest Hollywood star hired as endorser of a local brand. Natalie Portman modeled for Kamiseta, followed by Katie Holmes. Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick was here two weeks ago to shoot as endorser of Penshoppe.

via

No comments:

Post a Comment