Wednesday, May 25, 2011

'Abduction' Star Tim Griffin Impressed By Taylor Lautner's 'Normalness' In Midst Of Fan Hysteria

We all know that the "Twilight" cast members create varying levels of fan hysteria wherever they go. Especially the big three (i.e. Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner). But according to Taylor's "Abduction" costar Tim Griffin, whom we caught up with at the "Kung Fu Panda 2" premiere recently, the 19-year-old actor takes it all in stride. (No surprise there!)

"Taylor's great. I've done a couple movies with George Clooney, and I thought that was the highest level of fame I could ever experience," Tim explained. "With Taylor, it's that level with a hysteria that goes along with it and he handles it beautifully. He's a real solid, feet-on-the-ground-type kid, so it was very exciting to work with him."


And Tim didn't just hear about; he witnessed the throngs of adoring fans firsthand.

"People lining up outside our basecamp for days at a time, that was news to me," he said. "I've worked with Matt Damon and 'Bourne' and all of those things and it was, like I say, it was a level of hysteria I've not [experienced.] I did a movie with Chris Weitz called 'A Better Life,' and he directed 'New Moon' and we were talking about it and he said the same thing. Those kids, for what they're being cast into, are really spectacular for their normalness."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment