Thursday, May 19, 2011

Michael Sheen Enjoyed Filming ‘New Moon’ and ‘Breaking Dawn’

Hollywood Life caught up with Michael Sheen last night at the Cinema Society & Thierry Muglera screening for Midnight in Paris. Michael, who of course plays Aro of Volturi fame in both New Moon and Breaking Dawn, chatted about how he thinks the script for Breaking Dawn is intense and how much he’s enjoyed the filming experience for The Twilight Saga. Read more below:
Michael agreed that it’s bittersweet that filming has wrapped and that it will be a big “adjustment” for all cast members.

“I wasn’t there at the very end because they had been shooting for a very long time, six months or something so I did all my stuff in a very condensed period of time,” Michael tells us. “It’s had such a huge impact on the lives of the cast and changed people’s lives enormously so I think they’ll find it a big adjustment. I had a great time on all the Twilight films I’ve done.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment