Friday, March 18, 2011

'MTV First: Robert Pattinson' Countdown: Rob Forgets He's Live!

The day has finally arrived!! It's Robert Pattinson day! (We're not sure if March 18 is officially his day, but it might as well be around MTV.) In just a few short hours, RPattz himself will be live on MTV answering fan questions and premiering a new clip from his film "Water for Elephants." We've been counting down our favorite Robert Pattinson MTV moments in honor of this glorious occasion

So without further ado, we present the No. 1 Rob moment. With so many excellent options, it was hard to pick just one. But you'll see why this one easily takes the cake.
Last June, Rob chatted up MTV at the premiere of "Eclipse." When asked if he was looking forward to the "Twilight" franchise being behind him, he gave a very colorful answer. Forgetting the interview was streaming live. Ooops!
"That was such bullsh--. I am so pissed off!" he said. We reminded him it was, in fact, live. "Oh sh--!" he cried. Yeah, that's not making it better.

Despite its PG-13 rating, this moment only proves that our dear Rob is only human. And how endearing that he doesn't want to see the franchise that skyrocketed him to fame end? After his red carpet faux pas, Rob went on to give a live-TV-appropriate answer.

"Anyone who says they're tired of this is completely crazy. If I ever said that, someone should just remind me of what I was doing before: just sitting around doing nothing," he said. "I love doing the movies. I like all the people. I've had a great time on all of them. The cast is great. It's just weird. It's become so much a part of my life. It's like divorcing someone. I guess I'll see. Maybe it'll be great. I have no idea."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment