Saturday, March 19, 2011

Robert Pattinson On “Hot” Co-Stars And Sex Scenes

The heartthrob opens up about stripping on screen…

Robert Pattinson has spoken to MTV about his leading ladies and the reality of sex scenes.
The Twilight star admitted one perk of fame was getting to work with talented actresses who he could learn from, who just happen to be beautiful. "I like hot girls. I like them. I like being in movies with lots of hot girls," R-Pattz joked, before stating that he counts himself lucky that he has been fortunate enough to work with some of the best in the business.

"They're all very strong, actually. I always end up being in movies with very experienced and passionate people. They're never just flimsy floozies."

When asked about his sex scene with Reese Witherspoon in the upcoming film Water For Elephants, Robert said it was anything but romantic. "The love scene in this, I was doing it when I had a really bad cold," he recalled.

"I'm not generally that awkward doing stuff apart from when I've got my belly coming out. But my nose is running all over the place and it was in one of the additional photography scenes, and Reese had this wig on, and literally, I was wiping my nose on her wig."

But although he said he no longer feels awkward baring flesh for a film, R-Pattz was adamant he is not a fan of sex scenes just for the sake of them. “If it's just a sort of arbitrary love scene, it'd be quite difficult,” he admitted.

Of his Breaking Dawn sex scene with off-screen love Kristen Stewart, the actor said simply: “The one on Breaking Dawn is pretty funny.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment